Christmas Gifts for Kids 12-24 Months
*This post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure by clicking policies at the bottom of this page*
There are so many toys out there which makes it so hard finding good toys that Carter will play with and that can grow with him! With Christmas coming soon I wanted to do a little research and find some great Christmas options for him! This will be his first Christmas he will be engaged and aware of new toys so we wanted to get him some great ones! These 10 toys include some that he already has and some that we plan to get him for Christmas and are all perfect for any kids 12-24 months!
2. Drum and Percussion Set- This comes with drumsticks, jingle bells, a maraca with clacker, a tambourine and a shaker egg. It will keep your little ones entertained for hours!
3. Play-Doh- Play-Doh is such a fun toy for kids of any age! It is great for encouraging creativity and imagination!
4. Mega Bloks- These are a great alternative to legos for little ones! These also work great for encouraging their creativity and fine motor skills development!
5. Activity Cube- This activity cube has fun things on every side of the cube! They have one of these at our pediatrician and all the kids love playing with it!
6. Activity Walker- This is perfect for any child learning how to walk, but also for them to play on. The front fold flat so it can be played with on the floor also!
7. Slide- This slide can be used indoors or outdoors and provides hours of fun! It is so cute watching Carter slide down his!
8. Lego Number Train- legos, a train, and learning numbers? This toy is great for teaching young builders early math skills!
9. Learning table- This fun table has 6 different activities and can also be used as a floor play toy by removing the legs! This is another great toy for encouraging fine motor skills!
10. Animal Pop Up- Carter has so much fun playing with this! He loves closing the animals and pushing the shapes to make them pop up again!