10 Items under $25- Modern Farmhouse Kitchen
I am totally on board with the new Modern Farmhouse trend! From the neutral colors to the and wood, it is by far my favorite home style to date! I am already finding great items to put into our kitchen once the house is built! We are going to be on a big budget when decorating this house, and these ten items I found are ALL under $25! So if you are a modern farmhouse advocate, Joanna Gaines loving, amazon and target junkie like I am, then these 10 items will knock your socks off!
*This post is not sponsored but does contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure by clicking policies at the bottom of this page*
1. Copper Measuring Spoons- Baking just got a whole lot brighter! These measuring spoons are to die for! They are so cute and totally add that extra something to your kitchen! You can also find copper measuring cups here.
2. Globe Hanging Pendant -This light is adjustable in length and is also compatible with a dimmer switch! It is perfect for bringing a little bit of -that modern industrial look into your kitchen.
3. Cabinet Handles -These square handles are perfect for cabinets whether white or grey! You can use them for drawers if you want all of your hardware to match, otherwise these drawer pulls look so great with the handles!
4. Plant- Every kitchen needs a little greenery! This adorable plant from Ikea is perfect for your kitchen counter! I love the touch of green it adds to our kitchen.
6. Soap Dispenser- This soap dispenser is such a cute twist on the plastic soap bottles! Such a small and cheap change, but it makes such a big difference on your sink!
8. Paper Towel Holder- This wire and acacia wood paper towel holder is the perfect way to store paper towels! Easy to change rolls, grab a towel, and clean, it is the perfect addition to your kitchen!
9. Food Storage Canister- These canisters are perfect for storing snacks, pastas, and other foods! Put them in your pantry or on your counter, they go with anything!
10. Kitchen Dish Towels- Where are my Joanna Gaines lovin' friends at? These towels are from her Magnolia line and obsessed is an understatement! They are the best towels I've owned!
Want access to this free printable? Click here!
What are some of your favorite Modern Farmhouse pieces under $25??