Diaper Bag Organization-3 under 3
After we had Adalynn, I shared a post about our diaper bag with 2 under 2, and now here is an updated version of what's in our bag with 3 under 3!
I don't know about you, but I am a total organization junkie. My idea of a fun time is getting new bins and organizing a room. When I had Kennedy, I had to get a bigger diaper bag because three little ones all in diapers means I have a LOT of things I have to carry around with me. There are quite a few items that I would never dare leave the house without, and lucky for me (and you!) they are all so affordable!
*This post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure by clicking policies at the bottom of this page*
The first thing I had to consider was what diaper bag was going to be able to hold all of my stuff! I used to have this bag and as much as I was obsessed with it, once I had more children then arms, I knew I needed a backpack. These are all great options for a handbag diaper bag if you aren't wanting a backpack!
If you are like me and want to have the most space possible, then I would recommend a backpack! Not only can you usually store more items but you can carry it on your back which means you have an extra arm to use! These are some of my favorite diaper backpacks!
I love having a diaper backpack and I know Matt appreciates not having to carry around a purse anymore when he has the kids with him! I actually bought our diaper backpack off of facebook so I don't have a link for you, but it is very similar to the grey backpack I linked above! It has 3 main pockets, two side pockets, and one pocket underneath the bag. I love that I can fit everything I need for three little ones and myself all in one bag!
These are my favorite items that I NEVER leave home without!
1. Diaper Disposal Bags- These are so helpful for those explosion diapers when you are in public or in the car. If your kiddos are like mine, they love to go as soon as we get in the car. These bags help contain the smell and gives you somewhere to put those dirty diapers!
2. Formula Dispenser- This is such a great space saver! It holds 3 bottles worth of formula so you don't have to carry around that big formula can!
3. Baby Wipe Clutch- This is a space and money saver! Buying wipes that come in big bags is always cheaper then buying the individual packaged ones! With this wipe clutch, you can refill and use it! We have had ours for over a year and it is still holding up great! I also have yet to see the wipes dry up inside the clutch.
4. Hand Sanitizer Spray- This is always a must have in my diaper bag, more so for me then the kids! You never know when it is going to come in handy!
6. Extra Outfits- Make sure you always always always have an extra outfit for each kid, and a shirt for you! I can't tell you how many times I was thrown or spit up on in the last 5 months and how helpful it has been to have a clean shirt to change into.
8. Snacks- You can never have too many snacks! Snacks for you, the kids, and even your husband. There are so many times we are out and about and my husband complains he is hungry. I usually always keep applesauce, nature bars, a granola bar, fruit snacks, and graham sticks in my bag!
9. Tylenol- When you have two under two, odds are somebody is going to be cranky from teething! We keep a mini tylenol in our diaper bag because it comes in handy during those obviously painful moments!
Check out the video below to see everything I keep in our diaper bag! You can also see all of the products I have on my "diaper bag musts" list, here!